BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The term ‘our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and creator of this website: CodeZone inc.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the availability, timeliness or performance of the services offered on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our website if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Quebec, province of Canada.